Peace Rocks

☮ Spreading Peace One Rock at a Time! ☮

Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Painting


I love discovering new ways to make the Peace Rocks look fresh and Peaceful. I learned how to put little flowers next to the Peace sign from very cool college students from Adelphi University. I look forward to making a bunch of Peace rocks with little flowers next to them. I really appreciate their whimsy and artistic abilities. They truly rock!!

All we are saying is give peace a chance. John Lennon

2 comments:

  1. Whatever you want to add will be awesome! Maybe you could design your own 'flower of peace.'a signature flower you will be known by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little flowers are beyond cute! The little girl in me just squealed with delight!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails