Peace Rocks

☮ Spreading Peace One Rock at a Time! ☮

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

☮ ☮ ☮ Peace Rock Contest! ☮ ☮ ☮


☮ ☮ ☮ Peace Rock Contest! ☮ ☮ ☮
Who wants to spread a little Peace next week! In honor of my 3rd year Anniversary, I have a bag of Peace Rocks, 2 Peace cards and a Peace keychain for a peaceful person! Just leave a comment here or on my Facebook Page and I'll pick one winner randomly by the end of the day Thursday, (April 12th). I will ship your Cards, keychain & Peace Rocks out on Friday and you should get them by Monday. It's FREE, it's Fun! ☮ Good
Luck! ☮ Yay! ☮ ☮ ☮

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I won! I have now spread two rocks, one to a friend in need of peace (watched her light up upon finding it) and one I left in a peaceful place in town...it was gone today! So exciting! I can't wait to part with the rest - although I love them all! -Mimi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails