Peace Rocks

☮ Spreading Peace One Rock at a Time! ☮

Monday, April 1, 2013

☮ H A P P Y ☮ A P R I L ☮

Happy April Everyone! Today is my 4th year Anniversary of Spreading Peace Rocks!!  Plus, I just reached painting Peace Rock # 11,000 over the weekend!  It is a double celebration day and week!  Going to do something fun and peaceful!  It's been a Peace-stastic journey!  Have a super wonderful and magical week!  You rock!!  Peace Rock # 11,000 is above and Peace Rock # 10,999, 11,000 & 11,001 is below!  :)

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I remember when you were aiming for number 10,000!! I love your positive nature and dedication to spreading the peace message. I'm absolutely sure YOU make a difference! Keep rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debi!! You Rock! Have a magical week! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails