Peace Rocks

☮ Spreading Peace One Rock at a Time! ☮

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Peace Rock adventure in Connecticut


I will be spreading some Peace Rocks in Washington Depot, CT tomorrow. I am going to see Krishna Das tomorrow evening and thought that I would bring some Peace Rocks with me. So if anyone is in the area, look on the ground and all around for your Peace Rock.

I learned something about Peace from the book I am reading "A Return to Love" by Marianne Williamson. She says "The practice of forgiveness is out most important contribution to the healing of the world. Angry people cannot create a peaceful planet. Forgiveness is a full time job." ~ Marianne Williamson

I have Peace Rock cards and more in my etsy shop. Enjoy. My etsy shop is to the right of the blog under Peace Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails