Peace Rocks

☮ Spreading Peace One Rock at a Time! ☮

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend Rocks

Wow, it is almost the end of May!  Time goes by so quickly!  I looking forward to spreading a bunch of Peace Rocks in the New England area, Memorial Day Weekend!  I am currently up to Peace Rock # 11, 381.  Please let me know if you find one, it always makes my day!!  Hope your weekend is full of Peace, Joy, Love and Happiness!! «::T::»«::H::»«::A::»«::N::»«::K::»«::::»«::Y::»«::O::»«::U::»

  ☮ 







1 comment:

  1. Over Memorial Day weekend I found peace rock number 11,385 at Red Robin in Poughkeepsie, NY. I decided to pass the peace rock along this weekend (celebrating my one year wedding anniversary) by placing it to be found at my favorite historic site in the area.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails