Peace Rocks

☮ Spreading Peace One Rock at a Time! ☮

Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Friday

Hi and Happy 1-11-13 Friday today!!  It feels like a special magical day.  Today I am going to work on my Peace Rock book and hope to finish it soon.  I have tons of pictures but just need to finish the writing part.  Then I am going to paint a bunch of Peace rocks to spread this weekend!!  Hope everyone engages, embraces and enjoys the nice weekend.
P E A C E  and Love to you.
     ☮     ☮   

Let the beauty of 
What you Love be

What you do ~ Rumi

2 comments:

  1. I found a peace rock today here in Poughkeepsie, NY. Thanks it was just what I needed today!!

    Bev xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Beverly!! So glad you found it, you Rock!! Thanks for the comment, you made my day!! Have a great week!
    Peace,
    Alison

    aka Sasa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails