Peace Rocks

☮ Spreading Peace One Rock at a Time! ☮

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Peace Concert & Peace Rocks ☮


There is a Peace Concert this weekend on Sunday May 2nd at 4 pm! The Doug & Martha Martin Peace Bell Foundation Present: The Marvelous Musical Martins with Salvo Gutilla, Janine & Joe Bergamini & Alana Smith. It is at St. Mary's Church, 103 Jackson St. in Fishkill, NY. I was at one of their concerts last weekend and it was Awesome!! The bells are magical and the music is healing and I will be passing out Peace Rocks at the end of the concert. It is all good!!

A musican must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at Peace with himself. ~ Abraham H. Maslow

7 comments:

  1. Have fun! Looking forward to seeing you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lady! I gave a few peace rocks to my nieces this week. They've had a rough time lately and when one of them grabbed a peace rock and cradled it in her hands I knew I had to share : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the concert. Thanks for keeping me in the loupe. Peace!
    I am now a melted ice cube. we are all turning to mush. Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I was at the Cubbyhole Coffee House in Poughkeepsie, NY on Raymond Ave having a cup of coffee. A gentleman from Bosnia was there and we were talking because I am traveling to Croatia and Slovenia, neighboring countries. At the end of the conversation he gave me one of your Peace Rocks. I plan on taking it with me overseas and finding another loving soul to pass it on to.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Michelle, you made my day. I'm glad the Peace rocks gave them comfort. ☮

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Cait, thanks for spreading the Peace to those countries. Have fun, you rock!! ☮

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails