Pages

▼

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday Peace Rock Giveaway ☮


Happy Thursday!! Today I am having a giveaway on my Facebook page ~ Sasa Peace Rocks! You have a chance to win a set of Peace Rock Magnets and a bag of Peace Rocks! Post anything to do with Peace like a Peace quote or Peaceful picture on the Sasa Peace Rocks fan Page. The contest ends on Friday May 21 at 7pm ET ~ winner will be chosen and announced Friday night @ 9pm ET. So post something Peaceful and you could win your own bag of Peace rocks to spread and some Peace magnets. ☮ ♥
Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. ~ Buddha

4 comments:

  1. Off topic here, but I LOVE the tic tac toe idea you mentioned over at my blog. You are so crazy creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, thanks for becoming my follower! I LOVE these rocks! I will have to post something peaceful...I know we could use some of your Peace rocks around my house!!! Have a geat day -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle, I sold two Tic Tac Toe boards already and am going to paint more.

    Thanks Heather for becomming my follower, you Rock!

    ReplyDelete